Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello from Cherokee







Hi!  My name is Benji and I'm going to talk to you about different interesting places I went and different foods. Right now I am in our friend Lisa's house in Cherokee, a place where Cherokee Indians live.  I'm here with my mom for meetings.  We have one tonight at 6:00.  I've been eating some new foods (I will show pictures on this blog), playing frisbee golf, and going to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There is a cool museum in the park that I visited.  Click here to learn more about the park





Well, look at some of the new foods.  I am going to show you some pictures.  Now, let's begin with guacamole.  If you look at the picture, it's that green stuff.  So if you ever go to a place that has green stuff, it's usually guacamole.  Now there's another picture showing some more foods.  I tried a chimichanga.  It had a lot of meat just wrapped up.  That's really all it is.  Meat all wrapped up in a tortilla.  It's really good.  It's one of the best things I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment