Friday, May 18, 2012

Hi!  This is my last blog for Salamanca.  I'll have a few other ones in Helsinki, Stockholm and Madrid.  I'm going home soon to see my class, friends, park, school, dogs, my Wii, my Playmobils and everything else that's there.  I'll be home in a week!

 This is the book fair and me reading.

This is Family Day.  We're at a cafe in a park.  You can't see them but I guarantee we are in a park and at a cafe.  The thing in my hand is a new Playmobil.  It's a guy with a torch, a cannon and a huge axe.

 These are my two new dogs that my mom got me because I was feeling homesick.  I still am because I have lots of animals at home and only a few here.

 This is a football game.  Futbol is the Spanish word for soccer.  Sadly, Salamanca lost to Zamora. But Salamanca lost by only one point, 2-1, so it was almost a tie.  The game had extra minutes added!  You can see video below the picture of the soccer game.


 This is a lizard on a wall.  We saw it while we were coming back from a class that my mom teaches here.  We had a hard time catching up with it.  BUT finally we got a shot!  It's right beside the dark hole in the middle.

And this is a ladybug.  I found it on one of the benches so I took a picture or two I think.  I'm glad I didn't sit on that bench because I would have sat on the ladybug and I like animals.

Well, that's it for now.  BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Benji
    I enjoyed reading your blog! What great pictures! I especially enjoyed the pictures of you since I miss you!! (oh, and I thought the picture of the lizard was cool -- it is not that easy to get them to hold still for a photo shoot!) I will be so glad to see you again when you get back home!! Pictures are nice, but not the same as seeing you in person!
    love, Jani

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time has flown by. Have safe travels!

    ReplyDelete