Wednesday, May 23, 2012

 Hi!  This is my blog from Stockholm, Sweden.  In this picture I am with my friend Tina and right behind us is the flower market where there were flowers but we didn't buy anything.  Right behind us is a mall and we ate our lunch there.
This is a picture of a historic museum.  I saw Vikings and Romans.  I only saw a few things about the Romans, but the Vikings weren't all about war.  The Vikings also sacrificed men in ceremonies.  At the exhibit we saw two animals that were sacrificed in a ceremony.  Their skeletons were built back so we could see what they were.  They were a big horse and a little dog.  I'm sad for the dog 
'cause I like dogs a lot.

This picture is of a kite festival.  I didn't get a kite.  It was sad, but at least I had some appelsin juice.  It's kind of weird because appelsin means orange.


This is me and Tina again in the streets of the old city.  Nearby we got some ice cream.  My mom got raspberry licorice.  I got pineapple.


This is a fountain.  It's not working right now, but it kind of looks like it's falling on my head.  I bet some of you might laugh, but it's really not that funny.  It was in the middle of a plaza.


These are three guards at the Swedish national palace.  They were changing places.  One was staying at her position but two other guards were going to see what else was happening.  Each one of them had a pistol and a bayonet.  A bayonet is a gun but it has a knife on it.


This is a French navy boat.  If you want to know what it was doing in Stockholm, it was just there for one day before going to Helsinki.  This sailor talked to us and agreed to have his picture taken with me.


This is a new friend that I made in Sweden named Jack.  It's pronounced like "yak" the animal, but his name is Jack in English.  Tina helped me communicate with Jack.  I used sign language and asked her for Swedish words if I needed to talk to him.


Here are three videos we took.  One is of me being a Viking, riding on a goat statue and throwing a spear.  The second is of my mom climbing on some ropes at the park, and the third is of my mom on a zipline again.  Bye!  See you next time for my last blog entry!


No comments:

Post a Comment