Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hola.  Me llamo Benji y es otra vez mi blog.  Today is Tuesday, May 1.  It's a holiday here, Workers Day.  So it's like a weekend but not for you-all!  Sorry!  

Well, my mom did buy me a two wheeler scooter.  It's really cool, I'm telling you.  It's about the best thing.  My mom bought me a scooter because over here in Spain, most people walk everywhere and I get tired when I walk.  Instead of having to walk, why not scooter??  

I'm living with a family here.  Their names are Beatriz and Emma.


Ahora voy a mostrarles unas fotos de mi familia española, una foto de mi patinete, una foto de la catedral, una foto de un pájaro azul que me gustó, unas fotos de mi mismo, y un vídeo de mi mamá on a zipline.

Bye-bye, again!







1 comment:

  1. Hola Benji!!
    thanks for the great fotos and the video of your Mom on a zipline! wish I was there too!! keep scooter-ing all over Salamanca!
    love Jani

    ReplyDelete